Friday, July 20, 2012

Love Among Us

Falconslash stared at Citrusglow as she nibbled at a mouse. He flicked his tail as he fought with himself. 'I should go and talk to her... But she will think I'm too straight forward... I could sit by her while I'm eating and make friendly conversation...'

-------------------------------------------------

Ottermask glanced at Brindleglow and her kits in awe. They were just so cute! Brindleglow was a terrific mother to them and he wanted to be part of it. He got up and padded over to her and meowed, "Hey."
------------------------------------------------

Riverfang sat down by Brownclaw and meowed, "Hey Brownclaw, do you want to share this squirrel?" She put the squirrel by his paws.

------------------------------------------------

Sandpaw glanced at Stripepaw from across the clearing and stood up and walked toward her. "Hey Stripepaw I um... I... um... uh... I think you're really pretty...."

No comments:

Post a Comment